September 1948 Founded by Kiichi Takamatsu, as a manufacturer of machine parts
January 1960 Manufacture of machine tools commenced with the chamfering lathe T600 as the first model
July 1961 Current Takamatsu Machinery Co., Ltd. established
May 1968 Plant completed in Matsumura, Kanazawa Head office relocated
April 1973 Kuni Takamatsu installed as a president
Tokyo Office opened
September 1974 Sales of precision hydraulic-type automatic MERITER commenced
July 1975 Export of "VIK MERITER" commenced
April 1976 Osaka Office opened
November 1976 Sales of interactive CNC lathe (with CRT) TCC-8 commenced
April 1982 Subsidiary company F.M.F. established
September 1982 Nagoya Office opened
November 1985 New plant completed in Hakusan
May 1988 Toyokichi Kawae installed as a president
December 1989 Technical collaboration of manufacturing concrete beds in a tie-up with EMAG MashienfabrickGmbH (Germany)
April 1990 Kariya and Atsugi Office opened
September 1991 Second plant completed and the industrial Machinery Division moved
February 1996 Local corporation established in U.S.A.
June 1996 Kiyoshi Takamatsu installed as a president
October 1996 Representative offices opened in Germany, Thailand and Indonesia established
November 1997 ISO9001 certification
December 2000 ISO14001 certification
February 2001 Listing on the over the counter market
March 2003 Third plant added@@Auto part fabrication started
August 2003 Bangkok Office, Thailand, locally incorporated
September 2003 TAKAMAZ-EMAG established, a joint venture with the German company EMAG
November 2003 Development Center established in the Ishikawa Soft Research Park in Hakusan, Ishikawa
December 2004 HANGZHOU FEELER TAKAMATSU MACHINERY Co.,Ltd. established, a joint venture with the FAIR FRINDE ENTERPRISE Co.,Ltd. (Taiwan), in China
January 2006 Expanded factory in head office completed
April 2006 New listed on 2nd section of Tokyo stock exchange market
May 2006 De-listed from the JASDAQ Stock Exchange
@
Note: Matto City changed its name to Hakusan City as of February 1, 2005 due to a municipal merger